Password:

Error with the pesapal plugin for opencart 2.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error with the pesapal plugin for opencart 2.0

Error with the pesapal plugin for opencart 2.0 5 years, 4 months ago #1567

• Alphabit
  • Fresh Boarder
I recently bought and installed the pesapal payment plugin for opencart 2.0 by komujohn.
I however keep getting this error:
Warning: include_once(OAuth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\xampp\htdocs\takeaway\catalog\controller\payment\pesapal.php on line 9Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'OAuth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\PEAR') in E:\xampp\htdocs\takeaway\catalog\controller\payment\pesapal.php on line 9
Fatal error: Class 'OAuthSignatureMethod_HMAC_SHA1' not found in E:\xampp\htdocs\takeaway\catalog\controller\payment\pesapal.php on line 17

I have used ISO currency code for Kenyan Shilling i.e KES on my site.

What is the problem?

Re: Error with the pesapal plugin for opencart 2.0 5 years, 4 months ago #1568

• komujohn
  • Senior Boarder
Alphabit wrote:
I recently bought and installed the pesapal payment plugin for opencart 2.0 by komujohn.
I however keep getting this error:
Warning: include_once(OAuth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\xampp\htdocs\takeaway\catalog\controller\payment\pesapal.php on line 9Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'OAuth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\xampp\php\PEAR') in E:\xampp\htdocs\takeaway\catalog\controller\payment\pesapal.php on line 9
Fatal error: Class 'OAuthSignatureMethod_HMAC_SHA1' not found in E:\xampp\htdocs\takeaway\catalog\controller\payment\pesapal.php on line 17

I have used ISO currency code for Kenyan Shilling i.e KES on my site.

What is the problem?

@Alphabit: looks like the Oauth file did not copy correctly you can download it from developer.pesapal.com/documents/OAuth-php.txt rename it to OAuth.php and upload it to your E:\xampp\htdocs\takeaway\catalog\controller\payment\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alphabit

Re: Error with the pesapal plugin for opencart 2.0 5 years, 4 months ago #1569

• Alphabit
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks. Worked just fine.
  • Page: