Password:

Pay Workers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pay Workers

Pay Workers 5 years, 11 months ago #1295

• steve
  • Fresh Boarder
How can i make use of pesapal to pay freelancers on my site.By transferring cash from my account to theirs from my website

Re: Pay Workers 5 years, 11 months ago #1296

• lazro
  • Administrator
  • Pesapal
Hello Steve,

The only way this will work is if these devs have Merchant accounts on PesaPal. They can send you an invoice on the same.

Without a merchant account, this is not possible.
Regards,

Lazaro Ong'ele
Web Developer

+254-020-249-5438 ; +254-706-191-729
Dagoretti Lane, Off Naivasha Road.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pesapal
Twitter: twitter.com/PesaPal
Helpdesk: support.pesapal.com
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Pay Workers 4 years, 5 months ago #1968

hi,
i'm also looking for this option on pesapal. we need to pay multiple people from business to customer. as seen on link the m-pesa api allows to do this in an automated way.
i see here that 18 months ago this was not possible yet through pesapal (as forcing each customer to get a merchant code is not an option for us).
so my question is, will b2c payments be available through pesapal now or in the very near future?, preferably to a range of different providers.
with high regards,
martin.

Re: Pay Workers 4 years, 5 months ago #1969

• ronelgon
  • Junior Boarder
Hello,

I have also been waiting for this feature to be made possible or added to their system but its like these people are so reluctant about it and yet its a very important feature.

Its always good to listen to the needs of your customers and take action. we asked for this now almost 2years plus back but have never tried even to think of it or to say its now in beta stage or so.

Some times people bear certain situations due to luck of alternatives, but once an alternative comes up, even those you thought where your good friends turn you down. and the beauty of payment gateways, switching between them is the easiest, its a matter of disabling and enabling.

But its NEVER our wish, all we EVER need is to be able to get a good service. DO not wait for others to do it and you then also start to see it as important and urgent

Thank you
Ronnie
  • Page: