Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

IPN not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: IPN not working

IPN not working 10 years, 11 months ago #393

• Jake
  • Junior Boarder
I've added my IPN url into the pesapal control panel, but it does not get requested when the status is updated, or when I click retry in the control panel. I know it is definitely not requesting as my apache access_log shows no activity to the relevant URL. I have check the URL I entered is correct.

What's up?

Re: IPN not working 10 years, 11 months ago #395

• mwangize
  • Fresh Boarder
hi,
please confirm if the IPN URL's domain and the domain for the system doing the transactions are the same.
The IPN will not send a notification to domain2.com when the transactions are coming from domain1.com

if this still doesn't work, please send us the IPN URL to: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will look at it further.

Re: IPN not working 10 years, 11 months ago #396

• Jake
  • Junior Boarder
mwangize wrote:
hi,
please confirm if the IPN URL's domain and the domain for the system doing the transactions are the same.
The IPN will not send a notification to domain2.com when the transactions are coming from domain1.com

if this still doesn't work, please send us the IPN URL to: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will look at it further.

I just tried it again and it worked fine! The only difference was that previously I was using an IP address rather than a domain, this time the site had a domain.
  • Page: