Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

PesaPal plugin for Woocommerce (Wordpress plugin)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer

TOPIC: PesaPal plugin for Woocommerce (Wordpress plugin)

Re: PesaPal plugin for Woocommerce (Wordpress plugin) 5 years, 9 months ago #397

• Jake
  • Junior Boarder
OK! I've solved both issues

oauth_parameters_absent issue was a problem when using an iframe was disabled, I could not find a fix so now using an iframe is required.

I've fixed the issue with currecy symbol not showing for some people.

IPN support has been added! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU ENABLE IT, the current method for checking for order updates is very finiky, and I may remove it all together in the future.

It's pretty simple to do, when enabled it will give you a url to enter on the pesapal control panel, copy and paste it there and use the same domain as the link.

Again, any issues with the plugin submit to github.com/Jakeii/woocommerce-pesapal/issues.

Cheers!
Jake

Re: PesaPal plugin for Woocommerce (Wordpress plugin) 5 years, 4 months ago #622

• lazro
  • Administrator
  • Pesapal
Hi Guys,

If you are getting a security alert while using demo, please check this link on how to solve this: developer.pesapal.com/forum/5-shopping-c...pesapal-intergration
Regards,

Lazaro Ong'ele
Web Developer

+254-020-249-5438 ; +254-706-191-729
Dagoretti Lane, Off Naivasha Road.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pesapal
Twitter: twitter.com/PesaPal
Helpdesk: support.pesapal.com
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: PesaPal plugin for Woocommerce (Wordpress plugin) 5 years, 3 months ago #637

Hi Jake,
I recently had Lazaro (the Pesapal Developer) comb through your plugin and make a few changes as we had an issue with digital products for download not being auto approved once purchase was made. I wish to send you the modified gateway file, but I can't find your email anywhere. Please get in touch with me or email me on info[at]eugenenyawara[dot]com, thank you!
Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by EugeneNyawara.