Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

INSERTING INFORMATION INTO ORDERS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: INSERTING INFORMATION INTO ORDERS

INSERTING INFORMATION INTO ORDERS 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2305

I have successfully configured my test application to work and insert some information into the database orders table.

From the callback url i can only enter the $reference and the $pesapal_tracking_id into my database. How can i be able to

enter other information like (type ,description ,reference,first_name,last_name ,email) into my database ?

Re: INSERTING INFORMATION INTO ORDERS 6 months ago #2309

Use native controls of the environment in which the application will run. I really liked the solution with the "roundabout" when selecting the icon. Now it seems obvious, but this is the task of a good designer - the interface should be such that the question arises: "How could it be otherwise?".
Another example - in the application itself, we duplicate the keyboard at the bottom of the screen. Although functionally there is no need for it, but it immediately helps to show the essence of the application using the iOS environment.
  • Page: