Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

i cant get pesapal intergration on ma hotel bookin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: i cant get pesapal intergration on ma hotel bookin

i cant get pesapal intergration on ma hotel bookin 11 months, 2 weeks ago #2258

i have created a hotel booking website, i have install the pesapal plugin but on checkout it doesnt appear..i try to add a woo commerce plugin and add rooms as prroducts but stilll then when i came up to the checkout page it keeps on bringing ths error.....Problem: parameter_rejected | Advice: invalid_value_amount_exceeds_limit> oauth_parameters_rejected | 32000.00

Re: i cant get pesapal intergration on ma hotel bookin 11 months, 2 weeks ago #2259

• markm
  • Administrator
Greetings Vince,

For the first plugin, kindly confirm that the plugin you are installing is meant to work with the booking plugin you are using. The official Wordpress plugins are found on our page developer.pesapal.com/official-extensions

On Woocommerce, the message you receive is because your account is not activated as you have to submit a signed contract and some documents or your business in order to have the account activated. Kindly send a request to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. requesting for activation, they will assist.

Regards

Re: i cant get pesapal intergration on ma hotel bookin 11 months, 2 weeks ago #2261

can i get a help about the booking plugins which intergrate with pesapal?

Re: i cant get pesapal intergration on ma hotel bookin 11 months, 2 weeks ago #2262

• markm
  • Administrator
Kindly share the name of your hotel, and if you have an active website currently.

We do offer a booking engine www.reserveport.com currently at no extra cost.

See the benefits of the same here www.pesapal.com/business/solutions/booking-engine

Regards

Re: i cant get pesapal intergration on ma hotel bookin 11 months, 2 weeks ago #2264

Re: i cant get pesapal intergration on ma hotel bookin 10 months, 3 weeks ago #2274

• markm
  • Administrator
This website on loading throws the Malware error, so we are not able to look at it currently.
  • Page: