Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

Website integration
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: Website integration

Website integration 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2257

Hello

I need help integrating PesaPal into our classifieds website. We want to bill users when they post ads to the site so can I get assistance on how I can be able to integrate this to our source code?

Re: Website integration 5 months, 2 weeks ago #2275

• markm
  • Administrator
Kindly share the URL to the classifieds website.

Re: Website integration 3 months ago #2310

As stated in the short part of the answer, this situation only arises from errors in the source code. Require technical support to change the algorithms of the system there is no point, because the standards are written for all users are the same, and go against them within the same project will not succeed. The screenshots show one of the many reasons why the system can not read the number of occurrences.
custom app in addition to increasing the target audience can significantly expand the range of your opportunities. Web sites that are adapted for viewing on mobile devices allow direct sales and act as a means of interaction with the customer, simplify the immediate work processes within the company.
Last Edit: 3 months ago by alexfruir93.
  • Page: