Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

IPN not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: IPN not working

IPN not working 4 weeks, 1 day ago #2197

• Krunal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have integrated PesaPal demo to my PHP site, IPN is not called automatically. I checked the link registered into my account and it is fine. Also, when I manually send the parameters pesapal_notification_type, pesapal_transaction_tracking_id and pesapal_merchat_reference into the IPN link, my transaction status is received. However, there is no notification coming. Can you please help?

Re: IPN not working 4 weeks, 1 day ago #2198

• lazro
  • Administrator
  • Pesapal
Hello Krunal,

Please ensure that;
  1. The IPN link is publicly accessible. NB: IPN will not work on localhost servers
  2. You have set-up the IPN configurations on the correct PesaPal dashboard and linked to the correct merchant account
  3. The IPN link's sub-domain is the same as the payment's source sub-domain. i.e if a payment is done on payments.mysite.com the IPN link cannot be www.mysite.com/ipn. It has to be on the same sub-domain for PesaPal to trigger it.
Regards,

Lazaro Ong'ele
Web Developer

+254-020-249-5438 ; +254-706-191-729
Dagoretti Lane, Off Naivasha Road.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pesapal
Twitter: twitter.com/PesaPal
Helpdesk: support.pesapal.com
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: IPN not working 4 weeks, 1 day ago #2199

• Krunal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Lazro,

Thanks for your prompt reply on this. I believe my site falls under the specified conditions. This is my site url in which I am taking the payments : ajira.world.ncryptedprojects.com/

This is the IPN url that I have added into the merchant account dashboard as well : ajira.world.ncryptedprojects.com/pay

Also, as I mentioned that the manual calling of link with details do work and the retry from dashboard works as well. Please help me.

Re: IPN not working 3 weeks, 6 days ago #2200

• markm
  • Administrator
Hey Krunal,

Is the domain name the actual URL the site will run from?

Re: IPN not working 3 weeks, 6 days ago #2201

• Krunal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi markm,

Yes its live website currently up and runnning.
  • Page: