Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

Pesapal Test Mode Always returns FAILED
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pesapal Test Mode Always returns FAILED

Pesapal Test Mode Always returns FAILED 7 years, 4 months ago #2039

We are currently porting Pesapal to nopCommerce. While the code is complete and acccording to the documentation (and the transaction goes through all steps) we are always getting FAILED in the payment status of the calback URI.

We want to know if the reason is that we are calling from the demo account, and if this will work when in production mode with real data? Right now we are using test credit card info.

BTW are there any standard test credit card numbers we could use during development?

Thanks in advance

Re: Pesapal Test Mode Always returns FAILED 7 years, 4 months ago #2040

• markm
The reason it fails is you maybe using test details that do not work

For mobile money, you can generate a reference to use here demo.pesapal.com/MobileMoneyTest/ and for credit card test payments on demo, use the details that are on the placeholder on each field and any date in the future

Regards

Re: Pesapal Test Mode Always returns FAILED 7 years, 4 months ago #2041

Thank you, I tried that but it still fails. I am not on mobile, this is for a website. And I try mastercard payment but it fails. The data is entered exactly as the sample in the form eg. 4111111111111111 as the card number and 962 as the cvc

Re: Pesapal Test Mode Always returns FAILED 7 years, 4 months ago #2042

• markm
Use Visa for the details provided

For mobile, you don't need a mobile phone to use - It generates a reference after you fill a form that you can use on the Mobile payments

Re: Pesapal Test Mode Always returns FAILED 7 years, 4 months ago #2043

Solved! The problem is that the test card for Mastercard is not 4111111111111111 - rather 5105105105105100
It would be good if Pesapal could update this in their placeholders

Thanks a lot everyone for the help
  • Page: