Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

object reference error when calling the API
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: object reference error when calling the API

object reference error when calling the API 6 years, 5 months ago #182

• Activus
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

We have integrated the Pesapal API into a website, pointing it at the demo url (demo.pesapal.com/API/PostPesapalDirectOrderV4) and it has been working fine until about a week ago. We have not made any changes as far as I can see to the request that is being sent, however we have started receiving the error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' (v. familiar error for .net developers).

The API has been set up as directed, in an iFrame, and the error is returned as red text in the iFrame itself. I have been through the documentation and debugged the progam to check that the mandatory fields all exist and are valid data types, however I continue to receive the same error.

I cannot see a way of getting more information about what the error is, as the API is essentially a black box.

Any suggestions?

Regards
Chris Green

Re: object reference error when calling the API 6 years, 5 months ago #183

• lazro
  • Administrator
  • Pesapal
Hi Activus,

Whats the link to your site? Need to see exactly what error you are getting.

Regards,
Lazaro
Regards,

Lazaro Ong'ele
Web Developer

+254-020-249-5438 ; +254-706-191-729
Dagoretti Lane, Off Naivasha Road.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pesapal
Twitter: twitter.com/PesaPal
Helpdesk: support.pesapal.com
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: object reference error when calling the API 6 years, 4 months ago #204

• emundia
  • Fresh Boarder
Am getting the same error as Activus, Problem: parameter_rejected | Advice: unknown_error_occured> oauth_parameters_rejected | Object%20reference%20not%20set%20to%20an%20instance%20of%20an%20object. The system was working fine on the demo recently until yesterday.
Regards
Edward

Re: object reference error when calling the API 6 years, 4 months ago #205

• lazro
  • Administrator
  • Pesapal
Hi emundia,

We are sorry about this. Currently we are upgrading the demo site. We shall resolve this as soon as possible.

Regards,
Lazaro
Regards,

Lazaro Ong'ele
Web Developer

+254-020-249-5438 ; +254-706-191-729
Dagoretti Lane, Off Naivasha Road.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/pesapal
Twitter: twitter.com/PesaPal
Helpdesk: support.pesapal.com
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: object reference error when calling the API 6 years, 4 months ago #206

• maress
  • Fresh Boarder
I too getting this error? What is the problem? Is it a problem with your server configuration changes?
  • Page: