Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

Payment from Airtel Uganda
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: Payment from Airtel Uganda

Payment from Airtel Uganda 6 years, 5 months ago #167

• kiprono
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, i have integrated pesapal on my website and want to receive payments from airtel uganda. is that possible?

Re: Payment from Airtel Uganda 6 years, 5 months ago #170

Hello, I've been looking for the same option for over 4 months to no avail but Pesapal says they are working on it. We just wait and see.

Re: Payment from Airtel Uganda 6 years, 5 months ago #171

• kiprono
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks domifaith for the info..seems we might just have to wait. Might you know if they accept ugandan debit cards and credit cards? My customers are from uganda and tanzania and i am looking for a convinient method of payment for them.

Re: Payment from Airtel Uganda 6 years, 5 months ago #173

Hello, I suppose they do accept andy visa and ore visa electron card from major banks such as crane bank, UBA and standard chartered bank. However, what I wanted most is a way to allow registered Pesapal users to fund their Pesapal accounts using Airtel Uganda and thereafter use their pesapal credit to make purchases. But the challenge is, merely using Debit/credit cards on the site (if your target market is Uganda and Tanzania ) means lower sales at the start. But we're hopeful the Pesapal team is doing something to allow people fund their accounts using Airtel Uganda.
  • Page: