Pesapal.com

Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username
Password:

Response data
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Pesapal integration forum!

This forum discusses everything about Pesapal integration on your web site. Having any problems? This is the right place to post a question and we are sure you will get an answer
  • Page:

TOPIC: Response data

Response data 6 years, 6 months ago #154

Hi guys, am trying to get the payment status asnd transaction method but am not able to access these parameters via the response I get from pesapal.
here's my code

$inv=clean($_REQUEST['pesapal_merchant_reference']);
$trackinid=clean($_REQUEST['pesapal_transaction_tracking_id']);
$method=clean($_REQUEST['pesapal_transaction_payment_method']);
$status=clean($_REQUEST['pesapal_transaction_status']);

I really need the payment method to generate reports
Last Edit: 6 years, 6 months ago by bkbrainstorm. Reason: Add info

Re: Response data 6 years, 6 months ago #155

• kirui
  • Fresh Boarder
To get the transaction method and payment status you will have to use the QueryPaymentDetails(www.pesapal.com/API/QueryPaymentDetails) API call to make the request. You will need to pass along your pesapal_merchant_reference id (the Reference you sent to PesaPal when posting the transaction) and your pesapal_transaction_tracking_id(the id returned to you by PesaPal, as a query parameter, when redirecting to your website) for each transaction you want to check the status. More details about how to use the several API calls provided by Pesapal can be found at developer.pesapal.com/how-to-integrate/api-reference
I hope this helps.

Re: Response data 6 years, 6 months ago #156

is QueryPaymentDetails same as querypaymentstatus in their implementation?

Re: Response data 6 years, 6 months ago #157

• kirui
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes it is, the only difference is the data in the response you get. QueryPaymentDetails gives you more details as compared to querypaymentstatus
  • Page: